- Mark Weiner ~ President and founder grew up in New York where he cut his teeth helping to build formula ford race cars. With a passion for outdoor sports and the mountains Mark and his new bride moved to Colorado Springs where he begin working at the local the BMW, Fiat, Ferrari dealer. He quickly found out that there was a real need for a shop specializing in all makes of European cars and in 1978 opened Concours Cars in old Colorado City.
- Jed Johnson ~ has been a technician here since 1984. Mark first found him when he was delivering car parts for Bap Geon. When Mark found out Jed wasthe only one that could set up Weber carburetors he hired Jed on the spot.
- Frank Jakos ~ our parts manager, has been part of our team for more than 25 years. He started out in the restaurant business managing a pizza chain, and then made the jump to cars. First at the local BMW dealer then finding his home with us.
- Jon Maudlin ~ joined the team in 2016. His passion has revolved around classic BMW's since 2007. He started in the automotive field in 2010 as a Subaru specialist, and after four years chose to travel the country for a while as a staff photographer with a professional drifting team. After settling down back in Colorado, he found his place with us as a technician.
- Soren Loree ~ joined the team in 2016. He has been involved with working on cars since he was 13 years old and started racing a Triumph TR4 in SCCA Solo 2 at the age of 16. By the age of 24, he moved onto rad racing a Formula Ford. He has spent the last 15 years racing Spec Miatas. He ran his own specialty race/repair shop in New Mexico for 24 years. Prior to that, he worked on Exotics and Range Rovers when they first came back to the states. With experience as a driver, technician, machinist and fabricator, he is welcomed as a part of the Concours team.
- Brad Fuller~has been detailing for us since 2014. He attended UCCS for a degree in Criminal Justice and Forensics, however he decided that a traditional job was not for him. We found Brad when he brought his vehicle into us for service and were amazed at how clean he kept his personal vehicle. His passion for cars mixed with an amazing attention to detail and a desire to clean has made him a great asset.
Mike Moseley~started with us in 2017. He has had a lifelong passion for cars and enjoys all types of vehicles. Mike attended McPherson College and has a degree in Automotive Restoration Management. Prior to joining our team, he worked at two different restoration shops that dealt primarily in classic American automobiles and helped manage the parts department at a local VW dealership.